Fiscal Support Analyst - Fiscal Support Benefits/Deductions for Payroll Services - 15135C
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up and maintain all deductions, benefits, and taxes for all employees.
- Review data entry prior to payroll processing and make necessary adjustments.
- Balance 125 Cafeteria Accounts and submit payment in a timely manner.
- Set up and maintain payroll direct deposit accounts for employees.
- Review payrolls for errors and corrections as necessary.
- Ensures accurate Benefit/Deduction information is maintained on system for Employees.
- Benefit/Deduction information is maintained on system for Employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of state payroll processing requirements, and bookkeeping policies and processes.
Ability to assist in the production of payrolls, reconcile and balance payroll documents, prepare reports, and identify and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Additional hours as requested and/or needed
Regular and reliable attendance
Must be able to make and maintain Excel Spreadsheets and be knowledgeable on other Microsoft Office programs.
The formal education equivalent of a High School Diploma
Two (2) years of specialized training in Bookkeeping or related field
Two (2) years of experience in Payroll Processing, Payroll Accounting, or related area.
Other job related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or parts of these basic requirements, except for certification or licensure requirements, upon approval of the qualifications review committee.