Fiscal Support Supervisor - 18024C
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Open the Delta Center office daily
- Monitor and maintain budget requirements and expenses for the Delta Center accounts
- Assist Executive Director and Delta Center support staff in operations
- Prepare correspondence, documents, and reports. Receive and respond to telephone, incoming mail, and e-mail requests for information. Provide information to clients, students and faculty.
- Gather and disseminate information relative to daily operations of the department. Process all incoming mail (interdepartmental and regular mail) to staff
- Maintain budget for Delta Center accounts and manage all purchasing and receiving
- Prepare all travel requests and reimbursement forms for all staff
- Coordinate events at the Delta Center to include meeting space rentals
- Provide faculty and staff information regarding deadlines or any campus notifications
- Prepare and maintain procurement credit card and department travel card statement and log
- Make all training books, tent cards and attendance logs used for classes and training
- Coordinate all grant accounting to include monthly and quarterly reports to funding agencies
- Submit Employee Status Forms for Delta Center payroll
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be skilled in:
Advanced knowledge of common computer software programs, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and ability to utilize the internet and shared calendars
Communicate both in verbal and written form, including forming congruent sentences into professional letters on behalf of staff as well as greet clients and visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Additional hours as requested and/or needed
Regular and reliable attendance
Will be dependable, trustworthy, and punctual on a daily basis, complete assigned tasks within provided time frame, and attend required trainings and other learning opportunities as directed.
The formal education equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field
One (1) year of fiscal related experience
Commitment. Strong desire to be a part of a team, continually learn and grow, and take initiative to accomplish assigned tasks and duties.
Other job related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or parts of these basic requirements, except for certification or licensure requirements, upon approval of the qualifications review committee.
$ 33,861.00Apply Now!