Instructor 12 Mo A-State Online Operations - F00064
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administering the Blackboard Learning Management System
- Assess courses for content and sound pedagogical
- Work in an open office environment
- Implementation of various Instructional Designing methodologies
- Attend professional development in order to understand new functions in Blackboard
- Work with the Lead Instructional Designer in presenting faculty training sessions
- Communicate with faculty with technical and non-technical skills
- Experience in implementing Web 2.0 technologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Adobe Suite, Internet browsers, and basic computer skills
- Utilizing various communication technologies with instructors including video conferencing, phone, email, and remote support
- Assisting faculty with new, existing, rebuilding of online courses
- Working on the Microsoft or Apple Computer systems
- Reviewing courses using the Quality Course Review Rubric
- Conducting conference calls with faculty and staff members
- Other duties as assigned
1. Strong written and communication skills.
2. Experience in administrating learning management systems
3. Working knowledge of office policies and procedures
4. Knowledgeable in copyright policies and legal standards for using materials in an online environment.
1. Experience in administering Blackboard
2. Experience in implementing training modules through Adobe Captivate or similar screencast software.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Additional hours as requested and/or needed
Regular and reliable attendance
The successful candidate will have the ability to meet with community leaders to investigate strengths, weaknesses, and needs; they should also have a good idea of community and economic development practices to provide solutions.
An earned Bachelor’s Degree
Commensurate with ExperienceApply Now!