Project Program Specialist in the Office of Behavioral Res and Eval - P00376
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with, and conducting, evaluations for OBRE, including Project AWARE and Project LAUNCH.
- Assist in the development and carrying out of additional projects for OBRE.
- Conduct evaluation planning, as well as carry out evaluation methods such as interviewing, focus groups, observations, and survey administration.
- Develop and manage databases (e.g., Excel, Statistical Package for the Social Sciences [SPSS]) for data entry, collation, and analysis, and will write and present evaluation reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
o Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
o Good public relations skills
o Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback
o Working well in a collaborative, team environment
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Additional hours as requested and/or needed
Regular and reliable attendance
In applying for this position, candidates should upload the following:
1. A cover page indicating how the candidate meets each of the 3 minimum qualifications listed for this posting
2. A current resume
3. A listing of 3 references.
o An earned Bachelor's Degree
o Background in, or knowledge of, program evaluation
o Training or experience in statistics and data management
Commensurate with ExperienceApply Now!