Customer Care Representative
Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI), a national leader in utility management software and technology services, is currently seeking a Customer Care Representative in Jonesboro, Arkansas. The successful candidate will have an outgoing personality and possess strong interpersonal skills. The position will be responsible for all aspects of client care, company team building and office administration.
This individual will perform a wide variety of administrative customer care and sales related duties.
Responsibilities shall include:
• Act as a client services advocate
• Assist clients with general requests or issues
• Manage and prioritize client communication
• Manage client quality control and ensure client service satisfaction
• Implement local, regional and national client conferences as needed
• Implement interdepartmental team building strategies
• Assist with fostering a positive work environment
• Manage company and departmental team events
• Promote community outreach activities and charitable programs
• Manage and oversee all office administration duties as required
• Manage office vender relationships
Required general skills shall include:
• Basic knowledge of QuickBooks
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation abilities
• Demonstrated ability to be productive independently, as a team member
• Exceptionally strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Professional image and demeanor with the ability to present oneself in a confident manner
• Event planning experience
• Bachelors Degree or greater
Required technical skills shall include:
• Direct work experience in the Microsoft Office Product Line specifically Word, Excel and Power Point.
Knowledge of the software industry and Utility and Local Government sectors are a significant plus.
Please direct only serious inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
$30,000 to $45,000 plus performance bonusSign up to apply!